Myricyl

THE EFFECT UPON EMULSIONS OF THE HYDROXY COMPOUNDS IN BEESWAX

"Chemically, beeswax is composed of myricyl palmirate, cerotic and homologous acids with small amounts of hydrocarbons, cholesterol esters and ceryl alcohols, pollen and ...

journal.scconline.org

AKROCHEM BEESWAX

mixture of crude cerotic acid [CH3(CH2)24COOH] and myricin, an ester of myricyl alcohol and myricyl palmitate (palmitic acid). Akrochem's Yellow Refined Beeswax is firm and ...

www.akrochem.com

major lipid classes Fig 9.1 Structural relationships of BCMB 3100 ...

waterproof coatings on leaves, fruits, animal skin, fur, feathers and exoskeletonsfeathers and exoskeletons Fig 9.17 Myricyl palmitate, a wax Palmitate portion Myricyl ...

www.ccrc.uga.edu

Zea Mays Unsaponifiable Fraction

... is obtained from the corn oil of Zea mays L. which is rich in phytosterols such as isomeric Sitosterols, (1 to 3%) Tocopherols, and waxy substances such as Myricyl and ...

www.linnea-worldwide.com

All about fatty alcohols Condea

myricyl alcohol 593-50-0 C 30H 62O 438.8 128 87 1-Hentriacontanol melissyl alcohol 544-86-5 C 31H 64O 452.9 124 87 1-Dotriacontanol lacceryl

www.zenitech.com

PETROLEUM ETHER-SOLUBLE AND ETHER-SOLUBLE

cluded the wax contained ccryl and myricyl alcohols and palmitic and cerotic acids. The present work indicates that the wax con-

www.jbc.org

The Quality Candle

H31C15 C30H61 palmitic acid ester of myricyl alcohol C 46H 92O 2 Status: 13.07.2004, 11:04 7 hexaeicosan acid ester of myricyl alcohol O C O C C 56H 112O

www.sasolwax.com

References: D.F. Williams. Chemistry & Manufacture of Cosmetics.

70%) of which myricyl palmitate forms the main part. The remaining 30 % are free wax acids and hydrocarbons. Beeswax comes usually as white flakes with a faint honey odor.

www.makingcosmetics.com

Waxes

One such ester is myricyl palmitate: Properties: Waxes are more resistant to hydrolysis than fats, requiring higher temperatures and strong er alkaline conditions.

www.ams.usda.gov

International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences V1(2)2010

phytosterols, myricyl alcohol, salicylic acid, chrysophenic acid, mucilage, resin and calcium oxalate.5, 6 Sennosides are not restricted to leaflets only; they are ...

www.ijpbs.net

Other sites you could try:

Find videos related to Myricyl